I took this meme from Lidian because it seemed like fun. According to the rules, you have to list six non-important things about yourself, with one of them being a lie.
Here are my six:
1. I have 30 books on my to-be-read shelf.
2. I love turnips!
3. Although I’ve lived in Memphis my entire life, I’ve only been to Graceland once and then only to tour the garden.
4. I love to shop at thrift stores and flea markets.
5. My favorite color is red.
6. I collect Sharpie markers.
So there you have it. Which one is an out-and-out lie?
I’ll follow Lidian’s lead and just offer this up to anyone who wants to take it. It’s a fun way to share a little about yourself, even if it is the trivial stuff.