Whew! What a busy week, and next week is starting out just as busy! I must recharge this weekend. Fortunately, a friend emailed me with a stress management technique yesterday that he swears will help. I have no idea where the idea originated, but it’s certainly…unusual.
Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle water fall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.
Oh sure, it sounds nice, but I suspect there might be some…aftermath. I haven’t tried it yet, but you’ll probably hear or read about it if I do
Today’s tip celebrating Serentipity:
If you’ve got a computer cable disaster under your desk (say it’s not just me) and you happen to have an old-style telephone tucked away–you know, the kind with the coiled handset cord?–you can use the cord to corral the messy cables into a neat bunch. Or you can just leave them in messy wad, like I do.
Wishing you all a most wonderful weekend! Rest and recharge!