Pardon me while I take care of some blogging legalities…
This blog is a personal exploration of weight loss, weight maintenance, and general fitness. It includes thoughts, opinions, ideas, and concepts that are never to be considered a substitute for sound medical advice. I do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
Comment and Trackback Policy
Comments are welcome here! Encouraged, even! But in these spammy times, I do have a tolerance threshhold. Here are the rules:
- To comment, you must complete the form at the bottom of the post with a proper name (first name is fine) and valid email address (not to worry, I’m not going to share it with anyone or use it to send you requests for money). Comments made up of keywords, spam or suspicious information will be edited or deleted.
- All comments are the responsibility of the commenter, not me. By submitting a comment here, you agree that the comment content is your own, and that I will be held harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Comments that disagree with opinions expressed here are welcome if offered in a civil and inoffensive manner. Comments that are offensive or overly profane will be deleted.
- First-time comments and comments with two or more links are automatically held in moderation (even if the links are to yummy recipes I requested). I promise to approve them as soon as possible, unless it’s spam or a recipe with Spam in it.
- If you leave a comment that doesn’t appear in a reasonable time period, and you haven’t violated the spammy link policy, contact me .
- I respond to comments on the blog as time permits. I appreciate that you stopped by and joined the conversation, but I don’t always have the extra time to respond. Please know that your comment is always valued.
- I reserve the right to edit, delete, or mark as spam any and all comments, and to block comment access to individual users or IP addresses.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this blog belongs to me and is under copyright protection. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to me (Cammy) and.or The Tippy Toe Diet with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.